Town Centres are under increasing pressure from on-line shopping, regional malls, Out of Town retailing and supermarkets. The Portas report has highlighted many issues but has provided only limited solutions. Pressure from alternative channels and competing destinations requires Town Centres to improve without major retail development. This means attracting new retailers, maintaining shopper footfall and ensuring that retail places remain relevant to changing consumer needs.
FSP assesses the unique local factors which affect retailer and shopper performance. FSP combines both experience and insight to provide Town Centres with the best, most realistic strategies to improve the commercial performance of town centres.
Town Centres need to:
- Understand their shoppers
- Identify key competition and its attraction
- Share information with stakeholders
- Ensure marketing spend is targeted and effective
- Persuade target retailers of the profit opportunity
- Understand retailer performance
FSP has worked with Town Centres to understand the key issues and develop a focused, inclusive plan of action. Contact FSP to find out more.
Click here for more information on: