FSP has combined its unrivalled expertise of locations, brands and catchments to develop a Site Profiling Service for the European Outlet Centre Industry. This service provides cost effective location analysis and benchmarking information for investors, operators and occupiers and is specifically designed to assist with acquisitions, development, management and location strategy.
Outlet Insight uses FSP’s unique outlet centre database to deliver:
- Centre specific insight – scheme name, location, owner, operator, size, classification, GLA, footfall, year of opening and estimated sales density band
- Market leading brand analysis - classification of brands by merchandise category, price position and brand coverage plus bespoke classification by FISH of the Clothing & Footwear offer, all benchmarked versus category average
- Robust catchment and spending power – population and spending power within 30, 60 and 90 minutes, indexed versus the benchmark average and ranked for the whole of Europe
- Competitive Threat - location, drive time, size and population of the nearest capital, city and outlets
With occupier, ownership, operator and catchment details for every centre in Europe, plus consultancy experience at 80 outlet centres in 30 countries, FSP is the essential partner for those seeking first insights into the outlet industry or independent assessments of location potential. In addition to the profile service, FSP is ideally placed to assist:
- investors with pre-acquisition studies
- occupiers with location strategy
- developers with feasibility assessments
- operators with performance improvement.
Standard 1-page profile reports are available for just £1,495 excluding VAT and can be delivered as soon as payment is received, making FSP’s new Outlet Centre Profiling Service a great way of quickly gaining insight and driving best practise across the industry.
Please follow the link to see an example report.