With over two hundred trading centres, turnover doubling since 2008, 1,100 new brand entrants since 2015 and sales growth averaging 10% p.a., the European outlet industry is one of the few physical formats to challenge the growth of on-line shopping.
This success has attracted new investors, developers and operators and the European landscape has become increasingly crowded and increasingly complex. In this evolving space how do investors and operators develop ambitious, effective strategies for growth?
FSP’s new 2017 European Outlet Shopping report navigates the fast-growing marketplace, so that our clients can better understand where the best growth opportunities are and how to improve their performance.
The FSP team has worked on over 60 outlet projects in 20 European countries in the last 10 years.
- captures findings from our extensive European outlet centre database
- identifies patterns and behaviours we’ve tracked in our findings.
- showcases industry news, latest developments and milestones reached
- looks at winners, leading occupiers and operators
- explores geographical expansion and innovative new formats.
- assesses what lies ahead for the outlet industry.
The complete report is available for you to purchase at just £1,995+VAT.
Contact FSP and the report will be emailed directly to you on receipt of payment