FSP’s Sales Director, Andrew McVicker will be at this year’s Shopping Centre Management Conference on 23rd March at the Brighton Hilton. He is joining colleagues from our sister company Pragma on the panel discussing cross-channel shopping behaviours.
Andrew, along with Helene Mills and Ralph Fernando of Pragma, will be considering questions such as:
• What do consumers want from each channel?
• What does the customer journey look like for key demographics and purchase missions?
• What strategies and solutions can be used to address these new and emerging trends?
• Which retailers are doing it right and how?
As a shopping centre, or asset, manager, this discussion will provide insight on
• Identifying areas impacted
• Using omni-channel to your advantage
• Making click and collect serve you
• Developing those areas not so reliant on the internet e.g. F&B
FSP works as a strategic partner with shopping centre owners and managers. For more information contact Andrew directly, or see him there