FSP’s European Outlet Industry Report at March 2017 is now available.
FSP has worked on over 60 outlet projects in 20 European countries in the last 10 years and is recognised by key players as the outlet industry’s leading consultancy. The latest version of our detailed industry report, March 2017, has just been produced, and is available for purchase.
To support this work, FSP maintains a comprehensive database of European outlet centres and produces a regular review of the outlet industry for our clients to purchase.
The report includes;
- Prior Year Industry News Highlights
- Outlet Space per Capita by Key Country (FR, DE, IT, PL, ES and the UK)
- Estimated 2016 Sales and Floor space by Key Country
- Typical Format Performance and Retail Mix
- Shopper Demand and Development capacity maps
- Leading Investors (share of industry sales)
- Leading Operators (share of industry sales)
- Leading Occupiers (count of outlet stores)
- Top Expanding Occupiers
- Top Expanding Occupiers in Key Markets
- Evolving occupier trends by European Region
- Development Pipeline
The latest version is March 2017 and reflects the recent expansion of VIA Outlets and transfer of IRUS fund investments to the Neinver-TIAA joint venture. As a result of these changes, VIA Outlets has now jumped above Neinver to become Europe’s third largest outlet operator by turnover.
The report can be obtained for £1,995 +VAT and is available by emailing FSP. Reports will be released on receipt of payment.
FSP works with investors, developers, operators and occupiers and specialises in pre-acquisition studies, feasibility studies and leasing support. Our work is widely recognised throughout the outlet industry and has helped clients to invest in assets with the strongest growth prospects, prioritise opportunities for improving income, assess the opportunity for new development and attract new brands.
If you would like to discuss how FSP’s exceptional insight and independent approach can add value to your business decisions, please contact Ken Gunn or call 01494 474740